NRPE allowed_hosts directive

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Wed Feb 29 16:16:38 CET 2012

> tried putting the IP addresses of all the hosts in the network. However,
> when I assign this variable to all the IP addresses (which is very long),

Ummmm...  Just how many Nagios servers do you HAVE?

That configuration option is to list the Nagios servers that will
be polling your NRPE daemon, not "all the hosts in the network".

Just wanted to make sure you're understanding the option correctly...

Benny

--
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it's very hard to
verify their authenticity."       -- Abraham Lincoln