Has anybody ported the nagios UI to their own?

Sébastien Barbereau barbereau at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:46:51 CEST 2005

concerning nagios+mysql : you did understand me correctly, nagios+sql this
is part of testing debian distribution but should not present any problem to
compile from source or in any major distribution.
 concerning the perl binding:
http://search.cpan.org/~tobeya/Nagios-Object-0.07c/
 good luck while playing with the authorizations for your users :)

 PS: your anti spam software seems to dislike gmail ... so I had to reply to
the list. Sorry.