NSClient not longer works with Exach2003 on Win2003 ??

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Thu May 19 20:13:01 CEST 2005

I am running Windows 2003 with all the current patches. I did experience problems on one domain NSClient just quit working. It turned out to be a change to group policy that made it so the service could not write to the log files. I agree that it must be something that has changed. If this is happening on nore than one machine check out things like group policy, firewall, network changes. If it is happening to just one machine check what has changed for that machine.