New Nagios UI Released!

chris hammond chris at tac.esi.net
Fri Aug 12 19:36:13 CEST 2005

I am trying to setup a sever with foundation and sv but when I try to
bring
up sv, all I see is the php code.  I have checked everything but can't
seem
find out why it wont show properly.  php5_module is loading when apache
starts
and I have restarted apache after changes.  The only error showing up in
error_log
is that there is no favicon.ico in /var/www/html.  Any ideas where else
I should
look?

Thanks
Chris

>>>Taylor Dondich <tdondich at gmail.com> 08/12/05 10:43 am >>>
The requirements for the actual interface is really PHP5 and nagios
and Groundwork Foundation.

It's Groundwork Foundation which has the unique requirement of a JDK,
and ANT and Maven to build it.

Talks at the Nagios Birds of a Feather meeting discussed the need for
a C replacement for Foundation to alleviate that requirement.  So we
need assistance in that if we wish to do that.

Taylor

Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
reporting any issue.