New Nagios UI Released!

John Mark Walker jmwalker at itgroundwork.com
Fri Aug 12 19:50:03 CEST 2005

On Friday 12 August 2005 10:36 am, chris hammond wrote:
> I am trying to setup a sever with foundation and sv but when I try to
> bring up sv, all I see is the php code.  I have checked everything but
> can't seem find out why it wont show properly.  php5_module is loading
> when apache starts and I have restarted apache after changes.  The
> only error showing up in error_log is that there is no favicon.ico
> in /var/www/html.  Any ideas where else I should look?

The first thing I would check is to make sure that you have PHP enabled
for the right file type. Apache checks the file extension to determine
how to parse it. I've made the mistake all too often of having PHP code
inside a file with a .html extension without defining PHP for that
extension. Are you running Apache 2.x or 1.3? Each has a different way
of defining interpreters for file extensions.

-JM