New Nagios UI Released!

Taylor Dondich tdondich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:43:47 CEST 2005

The requirements for the actual interface is really PHP5 and nagios
and Groundwork Foundation.

It's Groundwork Foundation which has the unique requirement of a JDK,
and ANT and Maven to build it.

Talks at the Nagios Birds of a Feather meeting discussed the need for
a C replacement for Foundation to alleviate that requirement.  So we
need assistance in that if we wish to do that.

Taylor