Has anyone looked into the product by www.hype ric.com before?

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Tue May 25 12:17:35 CEST 2004

Ton & Others,

Sorry, I checked, you are right.  You *can* change for GPL software.
However the source code must be available, and therefore the product is
also free.  As Bernd said, 'if you find a customer is another question'.

What I really meant therefore was:  You can't *force* people to pay for
GPL code.  Accept for model MySQL have adopted.

As you say, if they don't fork the code, this would be great.  There
must be a large number of corporate companies who would respect Nagios
more if a commercial support license and support was available.

Ben