Rép. : Re: [Nagios-users] Nagat vs. Nagmin

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Wed May 12 20:53:15 CEST 2004

IMHO?

Nagat as moved....

https://gna.org/projects/nagat/

Alexandre Racine
Montréal, Québec, Canada

>>> Matthias Eichler <me-lists at kernzeit.com> 2004-05-12 10:25:55 >>>
> Which is the most popular admin tool for Nagios? As it seems, it
> stands between either Nagat or Nagmin, or am I wrong?

Another would be Nawui, but this is in a very early stage of
development.

> So which is the most preferable? And what are the pros and cons?

I think its a question of your general setup defaults.
In our company we are not using Webmin (Nagmin) because its
security risk is too high in our oppinion.
Nagat has the advantage that you dont get all the other stuff
you dont need or dont want (especially due to security reasons).

The con of Nagat is IMHO that there are no further developments.

Matthias

--
Matthias Eichler <me-lists at kernzeit.com>
kernzeit AG