Orphan hosts in hostgroup list

Bernd Arnold bernd_a at gmx.de
Tue Aug 5 21:41:15 CEST 2008

> For extra points, make it not create the host/servicegroups if they aren't
> going to be displayed.

I've tried, but I didn't succeed :-) So I decided to publish the patch without this feature but mention the fact that the groups are created everytime.

> Ethan, these patches look simple enough that it's worth applying imo. It's
> also something some people have expressed wishes for. The default should
> probably be to not show them though, and to not create them when they're
> not to be shown. I can fix that later if you like.

I've thought about two new config values in the nagios.cfg file, since the main nagios task doesn't read the cgi.cfg, does it?
The creation of the groups is handled by nagios.cfg; the display depends on cgi.cfg (and, of course, the creation). Please tell me what you think about it. I'll try it once more this week (config values in nagios.cfg).

Regards
Bernd

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx