Orphan hosts in hostgroup list

Bernd Arnold bernd_a at gmx.de
Sun Aug 10 19:47:33 CEST 2008

> For extra points, make it not create the host/servicegroups if they aren't
> going to be displayed.

I've done some improvements. The groups are only created for the CGIs if the config variables are set to 1. So now I've earned the extra points :) Just kidding...

> Ethan, these patches look simple enough that it's worth applying imo. It's
> also something some people have expressed wishes for. The default should
> probably be to not show them though, and to not create them when they're
> not to be shown. I can fix that later if you like.

The default is: they are not created in the main Nagios program.
And the default for the CGIs is: they aren't created (and thus shown).

If you like to apply them I've added extra parts for the config and html files, too.

And now I know how to create one diff file for all changed files with cvs. By the way, is there an approach replacing cvs by subversion?

Regards
Bernd