nagios backdoor

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Thu Jun 6 20:46:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

Do you have any details? The german notice sounds like someone broke
into their nagios system, but not necessarily by a nagios backdoor.

  Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111