Monitoring with check_snmp a file system

Verges Casadevall, Jordi jordi.verges at t-systems.es
Wed Feb 29 12:49:37 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm a newbie on Nagios. I'm reading http://nagiosplugins.org/man/check_snmp

 I would like to monitor by SNMP file systems  on remote servers. I'm trying to use check_snmp but I don't know how to check multiples OIDs

For example:    check_snmp -H localhost -P 2c -C public  -o hrStorageDescr.19,hrStorageSize.19,hrStorageUsed.19

SNMP OK - /usr/local/nagios 1274000 39195 | HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageSize.19=1274000 HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageUsed.19=39195

But I would like to monitor if % space used is more than 80%, please could you tell me how to configure  warnings and criticals?

Best Regards,

Jordi Verges Casadevall

T-Systems Iberia

Production (ICTO) - Automation & Tools
Sancho de Àvila, 110-130

08018 Barcelona
Tel. +34 933 419 576
e-mail: jordi.verges at t-systems.es <mailto:jordi.verges at t-systems.es>
Internet: www.t-systems.es <http://www.t-systems.es/>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.