perfdata-file not working the same since upgrade from 3.0.2 to 3.3.1

Joe Hoot joehoot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:35:47 CEST 2011

Yep.  I had seen your post earlier and was hoping that there was an additional variable that I could add to tell nagios to include non-perfdata information in that file.  This is a shame.  In the past, my Nagios upgrades have went very smoothly.

Thanks for the reply.   I am now happily up and running again on 3.2.3