perfdata-file not working the same since upgrade from 3.0.2 to 3.3.1

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Wed Sep 7 11:08:18 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-06 21:35, Joe Hoot wrote:
> Yep.  I had seen your post earlier and was hoping that there was an additional variable that I could add to tell nagios to include non-perfdata information in that file.  This is a shame.  In the past, my Nagios upgrades have went very smoothly.
>
> Thanks for the reply.   I am now happily up and running again on 3.2.3

I've been tracking down this problem already in Icinga 1.3.x and
provided a proper fix for our users. Unless there's a properly tested
3.3.x release you might wanna check my github branches for nagios 3.3.1
fixes. it's nothing official, but just a little help from the "other
evil side named Icinga" me being a core dev there too.

https://github.com/dnsmichi/nagios-fixed/commits/3.3.1-fixes

feel free to test and/or use that and provide feedback on the nagios
lists if any.

kind regards,
michael

email:     michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at