Problem with Konica and Canon printer

Giorgio Zarrelli zarrelli at linux.it
Wed May 4 14:50:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

you have to find the right OIDs for the info you are trying to get from
the printer.

Imagine the OID as as dotted "address" string (like 1.3.6.x.x.x.x.x). Each
OID points to a value and what that value does mean is described into a
collection called MIB.

So, find the right MIBs for your printers, look into them, point out the
correct OIDS and then, using snmpget, you can query the printers for the
values you need.

Giorgio

<quota chi="Andre Tann">