Nagios Weekly Service Check

Nair vmanojv at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:39:37 CET 2011

Hi Friends

I have below service check defined to perform check every Monday.

define timeperiod{

        timeperiod_name only_mon

        alias           Only on monday

        monday		11:00-17:00

        }

define service{

        service_description     TEST_SRV

        host_name               localhost

        max_check_attempts      1

        normal_check_interval   120

        retry_check_interval    1

        check_period            only_mon

        check_command           TEST_CMD

        use                     template_TEST

}

The service was last reported on 2011-03-14 17:00:00.But,I am expected to get check reuslt on 2011-03-21 11:00:00. Can you please give me an idea why the weekly check schedule fails.

Thank you

Nair