Embedding Icinga or Nagios in Joomla?

Mon Jun 20 03:16:29 CEST 2011

I'm looking to public certain information from Nagios (or preferably from Icinga) into a larger Web site. Somewhat similar to what Nagios Looking Glass used to do; unfortunately, NLG seems to be no longer maintained; the web site for it is gone, and the latest version I found is about four years old and without documentation.

The larger Web site I want to embed the information in is a Joomla site. Is there a Joomla module that would call the Nagios or Icinga API and retrieve data?

Kevin Keane
The NetTech
(North County Tech Center, LLC dba The NetTech)
760-721-8339
http://www.4nettech.com