Embedding Icinga or Nagios in Joomla?

ranjib dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 17:18:58 CEST 2011

I am not aware of any out of the box solution, perhaps you can pull the
nagios check data (like having NDOUtils + mysql triggers, or using global
event handlers or nsca/nrpe based approaches) and expose it as RESTFull
webservices or present it using your own views  (who likes the nagios dash
board any way) ,

regards
ranjib