About the process of Nagios

織田 成飛 fj6573ez at aa.jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jan 7 08:54:49 CET 2011

Hello all.

I would like to ask a question regarding to the behavior of Nagios check.
Delay has occurred in processing of Naigos check.

When external command processing occurs, what does internal processing become?
Is internal processing after external processing execution performed?

External Command{cacti → Nagios(Passive services)}
⇒ Internal processing{ Nagios(Active service)}

Please let me know about processing of Nagios.

Thanks,
Masataka Oda

FUJITSU SOCIAL SCIENCE LABORATORY LIMITED(FUJITSU SSL)

System Infrastructure Development Department
Telecom Sstems Business Group 2

 Masataka Oda

  Phone :044-739-1570
  E-Mail:fj6573ez at aa.jp.fujitsu.com