check_procs

steve f a31modela at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:52:15 CET 2011

I assume you want

check_procs -w  ( warning value ) -c ( critical value )  -C ( NAME OF PROCESS TO CHECK)

do check_procs --help to see all of the options

From: Saja at 247emaildata.com
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:58:46 +0000
Subject: [Nagios-users] check_procs

HiI have installed nagios software to monitor my network, I want to know that if there is a plugin to monitor a specific process, for example I want to monitor the pmta or tcp or apache, please guide me as I have no idea how to do that, Thanks & Regards Sajjad AliNetwork Administrator247EmailData.com Tel: 0800 043 2460Fax: 01246 351258Email: saja at 247emaildata.com VAT No. 918 3521 24
Registered in England No. 6411606
Registered office address:
Tapton Park Innovation Centre, Brimington Road, Chesterfield, S41 0TZ
____________________________________________________________________ Email Disclaimer This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this email. Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of 247EmailData.com. 247EmailData.com does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised signatories is available from the 247EmailData.com finance office.