check_procs

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Thu Feb 10 14:29:07 CET 2011

Just as a side note, I fully agree with you on the plugins at
manubulon.com, they are supreme replacements/substitutes for the
check_snmp plugin.

Also, you can indeed query windows boxes with SNMP if you are like me
and have too many systems for agents etc, you just need to have the
windows SNMPD service installed and configured for polling as well.

Cheers,
Jamie