check_openmanage errors

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Apr 28 14:09:02 CEST 2011

Hi Trond,

Is the beta of check_openmanage.php available for testing?

I'm currently using a slightly modified version of the one in the latest PNP release.

Two cosmetic issues came to mind:

1: Temperature is measured in Celsius, not Celcius

2: Formatting when reporting multiple sensors in one graph is irksome - the values don't align in a nice column (e.g. temperatures).  I 'solve' this by a judicious use of substr() and str_pad() to normalise the length of reported sensor names.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Infrastructure Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's Office | I.C.T. Services Division