R: R: R: error in nagiosql install

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Tue Apr 26 10:34:49 CEST 2011

Well

I download nagiosql 3.1.1 again.
Uncompress and move it to /var/www/html/nagiosql
 [root]# ls -la
drwxr-xr-x 10 	root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 .
drwxr-xr-x  4  	root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 ..
drwxr-xr-x  2  	root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 admin
-rw-r--r--  1    	root root 7883 26 apr 10:13 admin.php
drwxrwxrwx  3 root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 config
-rw-r--r--  1 	root root 1150 26 apr 10:13 favicon.ico
drwxr-xr-x  4 	root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 functions
drwxr-xr-x  2 	root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 images
-rw-r--r--  1 	root root 2577 26 apr 10:13 index.php
drwxr-xr-x  8 	root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 install
drwxr-xr-x  3 	root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 libraries
drwxr-xr-x  2 	root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 scripts
drwxr-xr-x  4 root root 4096 26 apr 10:13 templates

I set a new mysql root password.

I see that I have not config/settings.php file and see same warning (see
Check.pg)

[root]# ls -la config
rwxrwxrwx  3 	root root  4096 26 apr 10:13 .
drwxr-xr-x 10 	root root  4096 26 apr 10:13 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 	root root 26286 26 apr 10:13 fieldvars.php
drwxr-xr-x 15 	root root  4096 26 apr 10:13 locale
-rw-r--r--  1 	root root 10277 26 apr 10:13 main.css

Running the installation I still have same problem (see the Error.jpg)

Reading nagiosql documentation I see:
Requirements
  Webserver e.g. Apache 1.x or above
  PHP 4.3 or above
  MySQL 4.1 or above
  Nagios 2 or above
  PEAR Module: HTML_Template_IT 1.1 or above
  PHP Extension: gettext
  PHP Extension: mysql
  PHP Extension: ftp
  Javascript enabled at your Webbrowser

How can I verify/install  PEAR MODULE and the three PHP extensions ?

Regards