R: R: error in nagiosql install

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Tue Apr 26 08:40:02 CEST 2011

Ok, thank you very much.

I also tried to uninstall mysql and install it again ... same result :(

In the "checking requirements", I have always two warnings:
- SSH2: Not available (but I am connecting to that host via ssh2)
- Settings file does not exist (config/settings.php): will be created  (but the file exist and I wrote inside: physical = /var/www/html/nagiosql/)

Must Nagios be up and running or stopped ?

Marco