check_asterisk plugin returning null

olourkin-nagios at yahoo.com olourkin-nagios at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 18:34:27 CEST 2010

Bit of a shot in the dark here, but I notice that in your examples from the
command line, you use -U, -w and -c.  But the Nagios service you define also
adds in a -P option (port, I'm guessing).  If you haven't already tried manually
running from the command line with the -P option, it would be worth a shot.

Cheers
Erik