R: check_asterisk plugin returning null

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Thu Oct 7 09:18:20 CEST 2010

I have just downloaded check_asterisk plugin and... really I don't
understand how does it work.

Any numeric url I use , it will return same message:

./check_asterisk -U sip:000 at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -w 1 -c 2
SIP OK - Test Duration: 0.52 ms

./check_asterisk -U sip:333 at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -w 1 -c 2
SIP OK - Test Duration: 0.45 ms

./check_asterisk -U sip:123 at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -w 1 -c 2
SIP OK - Test Duration: 0.48 ms

./check_asterisk -U sip:6789 at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -w 1 -c 2
SIP OK - Test Duration: 0.47 ms

Anyone can tell me why ?

Thanks

Marco