check_asterisk plugin returning null SOLVED

Athiqur Rahman subs at arahmantech.com
Mon Oct 11 14:51:56 CEST 2010

OK I have solved the issue. The plugin works only if you execute it
within its own directory. If the PWD is not the same as the PWD of the
executable plugin, then it does not work, even if you specify the full
path to the executable.

I changed the line
use lib "/usr/lib/nagios/plugins";

use lib "/usr/local/nagios/libexec";

That fixed the problem, no longer getting null value