localhost DOWN messages, return code 127 is out of bounds

Michael Maxwell mmaxwell at blackarrow.tv
Wed May 19 20:09:24 CEST 2010

> P.S.  My apologies if I seem snippy.  It's a bad day.  If you provide
> the info, I promise a speedy, polite response.  :)

No thanks.  I'll use an earlier version.  I'm not exactly having a great day
either.  A little civility would get a better response from me as I've been
nothing but civil and have gone out of my way to provide copious amounts of
information.  And no, I did NOT "blow anyone off" - at least until now.
Sorry if it sounded that way.

<unsubscribing>