Nagios Appender - NagiosIncludeExcludeFilters.properties

Raymond Setchfield raymond.setchfield at seewhy.com
Tue May 11 16:26:06 CEST 2010

Hi Folks

I am having some difficulty with the Filters.properties file which is used
with the nagios appender for the log4j. Now the appender is working fine
which is great as it speaking to nagios etc.

However I am looking to use the filter file which is causing me a little bit
of a grief. Now when turning this on and applying some filters to appears to
be blocking everything. All the documentation which I can find the matter is
pretty hazy. I am looking for someone who has used this filter and how to
apply it to JBoss and block all those annoying errors.  If anybody could
shed some light on the matter that would be fantastic!

Kindest Regards

Raymond