check_snmp_netint, stats pb.

math@43 math43 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:15:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

I use to check the speed and the stae of my interfaces the plugin
check_snmp_netint.pl (
http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Uncategorized/Software/SNMP/Advanced-Network-Interface-Check/details)
with this command:
/check_snmp_netint.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $USER2$ --2 -n $ARG1$ -y -k -B -M
-w$ARG2$ -c$ARG3$

So on my interface where my nagios server is directly connected (FA0/0
BI1800), the stats are show and calculated, but on the others interfaces
i've this message:
"no usable data - 0 rows", I don't no where the problem could come.

[URL=
http://photomaniak.com/upload/out.php/i964250_Debits.PNG][IMG]http://photomaniak.com/upload/out.php/t964250_Debits.PNG[/IMG][/URL
]

Thanks per advance.

(Srry for my bad english i'm a french user.)