Check_openmanage

Jack Lyons jack1729 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:08:56 CET 2010

I tried using the blacklisting syntax and that never seemed to work....your command fits my needs perfectly,

We have 82 2650's and are trying to phase them out, but 10 of the 18 I installed had problems -makes me wonder if there is something wrong with openamange 5.5 on that version.  Since we have those servers under 3rd party warranty so we will pursue with them that open manage is having problems

Just another feature request.....I would like to make the host name an html clickable link to the https://servername:1311 Open Manage web interface.  I thought about wrapping the open manage check to do it, but seemed kind of kludgy.

Thanks

Jack