Tuning for Passive Check latency

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 20 02:12:50 CEST 2010

Hello Jim.

Again thank you for your reply.

Following are the stats for the command buffer slots:

Program Running Time:                   3d 15h 5m 58s
Nagios PID:                             17527
Used/High/Total Command Buffers:        4 / 4096 / 4096

it seems that it have already reached the top....

Thank you,
Yu Watanabe

Jim Avery さんは書きました: