nsclient++ check_nt USEDDISKSPACE Segmentation fault

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:30:33 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Massimo Balestra <
massimobalestra at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> Thank you for the answer.
>

> I don’t think the problem is the windows update. I think that there is a
> problem that showed up only after the windows update.

prove it :-) roll the update back and see if it works.

Otherwise, you will have to run nsclient++ in debugging mode and see what
you get. You will get the best support at the nsclient++ forum.

I do not see why you would want to use check_nt instead of check_nrpe, but
that's your decision to take.

Natxo