nsclient++ check_nt USEDDISKSPACE Segmentation fault

Massimo Balestra massimobalestra at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:53:53 CEST 2009

Hi

Thank you for the answer.

I don't think the problem is the windows update. I think that there is a
problem that showed up only after the windows update.

And the problem is: accessing the drive C from a service I get this error:

Could not get free space for: c: c: reason: 32: The process cannot access
the file because it is being used by another process.

In other words: a permission denied.

And, if this is true,  don't solve it setting up another way to perform my
check.

Is there anybody who already had this problem and can help me solve it? I
already tried to run the nsclient++ service as system account and as
administrator (with its password). Same result.

Thank you.

Massimo