Nagios update from V2.3 to V3.0.6

Richard Gliebe richard.gliebe at fhv.at
Tue Sep 1 17:35:39 CEST 2009

On 9/1/09 3:01 PM Ryan Bowlby wrote:
> [...]

Hi Ryan,

thanks for your replay,

Yes, we have a test environment with Nagios V3.0.b3 on a FreeBSD 7.2
StABLE Box, which is our Failover Installation.

nagios-failover# pkg_info | grep -i nagio
nagios-3.0.b3       Extremely powerful network monitoring system
nagios-plugins-1.4.9_1,1 Plugins for Nagios
nagios-radauth-plugin-1.00_1 Nagios plugin for checking radius server
nrpe-1.9_2          Nagios Remote Plugin Executor

Tomorrow (CEST), I'll do a Nagios re-install from the ports to Version 3.0.6

We will see what happens ;-)

Backup: original austrian (NOT Australia) admins DON'T need backups ;-))

Thanks
Richard

--
Richard Gliebe