Supervision CRLS PKI

ben amar benamar.mohamed at free.fr
Fri Oct 16 17:51:56 CEST 2009

Hello,

I would like to monitor Nagios by:

1) the expiry date of CRLS our PKI Root and emmetrices
2) accessibility and the presence of our PKI CRLS published in our Active
Directory

For example for one of our PKI called the Portfolio AC Agents 92 it is
actually checking the URL on our server LDAP Active Directory where we
published the CRLS:

ldap: / / / CN = AC% 20Agents% 20CG92, CN = CDP, CN = Public% 20Key%
20Services, CN = Services, CN = Configuration, DC = cg92, DC = loc?
certificateRevocationList? basis? objectclass = cRLDistributionPoints

Before implementing the order on the Nagios server-centreon I started
testing online ordering from the Nagios server-Centreon, like this:

. / check_http -H helios-H ldap: / / / CN = AC% 20Agents% 20CG92, CN = CDP,
CN = Public% 20Key% 20Services, CN = Services, CN = Configuration, DC =
cg92, DC = loc? certificateRevocationList ? basis? objectclass =
cRLDistributionPoints

But it did not work.

helios is the name of my server Active Directory.
I do not find a plug at the sereur Centreon behalf. / check_ldap?

Thank you for telling me how to supervise the CRLS (CRL ceretificats) who
are at di Active Directory server.

Best regards