Monitoring clustered resources with Windows...

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:17:04 CEST 2009

Except that we're a 100% Sun and Dell shop (mostly Sun, phasing out
Dell... though I guess I'll be calling "Sun" as "Oracle" soon enough).
But, hence the reticence to install the HP agents...

Thanks for the link all the same. It offers hope that if I can get into
the native Server 2008 SNMP items for the cluster resources, then there
may be a solution.

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan