Monitoring clustered resources with Windows...

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Wed May 20 22:12:23 CEST 2009

Understood.... It would be worth a shot to ask them anyhow though - IMO,
as the "HP hardware guy" here, it's a *lot* easier to troubleshoot
hardware issues with the agents/management pages , even if you don't use
insight manager/SIM , no matter what OS is on the HP servers - but, this
is now off-topic, apologies! :(