Monitoring clustered resources with Windows...

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:33:43 CEST 2009

Thanks. Unfortunately I doubt our Windows Admin is going to install the
HP agents on all the systems. I wonder if the MIB's for the cluster
service in Server 2008 are public and queryable... off to dig around.

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan