Identical weird data returned by NRPE on eight different hosts?

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Wed May 6 11:35:48 CEST 2009

Dear All,

I have the following configuration for my hosts, but for some reason, my
hosts are all reporting the same data, even though I'm using NRPE. For
example, swap data, is exactly the same for each host. I have included a
link to a CFG file that I am using, can someone have a look, and make
sure that I've not screwed anything up? :) Thank you

http://pastebin.com/m7745ff63

---
Kind Regards,
Mr Gabriel