Deleted init.d script

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 23:18:19 CET 2009

If you have the sources of your insallation you could copy the file
daemon-init (at least, this is what I understand from the Makefile of
the originial sources at my installation):

install-init: install-daemoninit

install-daemoninit:
        $(INSTALL) -m 755 -d $(INIT_OPTS) $(DESTDIR)$(INIT_DIR)
        $(INSTALL) -m 755 $(INIT_OPTS) daemon-init $(DESTDIR)$(INIT_DIR)/nagios

        @echo ""
        @echo "*** Init script installed ***"
        @echo ""

If you have installed a debian package, you could download the source
(deb-src) or the original debk file of nagios. The init script should
also be in there.

--
Groeten,
J.Asenjo