Deleted init.d script

Harry Rickards hrickards at l33tmyst.com
Sat Mar 28 12:45:17 CET 2009

On my Debian Lenny Virtual Private Server with Nagios 3.06 installed,
I seem to have accidentally deleted both the init script (in
/etc/init.d) and the RC script (in /etc/RCS.d). I'm now forced to
manually start and stop nagios, by running

'/usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg'

to start nagios, and killing it's process to stop it. Is there a way
to regenerate the init script without reinstalling nagios, or could
some-one upload theirs?

Thanks
Harry Rickards