NDO - where is the historical scheduleddowntime data stored?

Steffen Poulsen sp at tdchosting.dk
Wed Mar 11 15:27:18 CET 2009

Hi all,

We are currently trying to extract data for a SLA report from our NDO-installation.

So far we are well on our way, not at least with the help of netMySLA :)

But we are left with one question right now - where is the historical scheduleddowntime data available?

When listing events for a particular day in our report, it would be very helpful to extract as much information as to how the particular event was covered (i.e. the scheduled downtime comment always carries ID an id into our ticket tracking system, which could be used to extract further information, and so on).

Any hints?

Best regards,
Steffen

---