lot's of orphaned host + service checks

Uwe Bartels uwe.bartels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:28:26 CET 2009

Hi Marc,

oops i didn't see that somebody answered. thanks.

here are the values:
egrep
"max_concurrent_checks|max_service_check_spread|max_host_check_spread|aggregate_status_updates|status_update_interval"
nagios.cfg
#max_service_check_spread=30
max_service_check_spread=5
#max_host_check_spread=30
max_host_check_spread=5
max_concurrent_checks=0

i didn't find the parameter aggregate_status_updates.

shortly i tried some performance tuning - old values are commeted out. but
things did not change.

best regards,
Uwe