Host dependencies

Eduardo Barreto lecb79 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:51:58 CET 2009

Jim,

I already have configured the parent relationship, and for visualization
(status map), the network structure is exactly what it is. I do now that the
host dependency works for notify exactly where the problem is, that's the
reason, I send the last message to get some help on how to set it.

I do appreciate your help.

Eduardo