ndoutils 1.3.1

Natalie Aloi naloi at experisdatacenters.com
Mon Jun 22 20:41:14 CEST 2009

Hello

I need some additional help for installing NDOUtils1.3.1 I am running nagios v2.11 and am trying to get nagvis installed

I have installed the mysql database and it has this information in it
mysql> CREATE DATABASE nagios;
ERROR 1007 (HY000): Can't create database 'nagios'; database exists
mysql> show databases;
+--------------------+
| Database |
+--------------------+
| information_schema |
| cactidb |
| mysql |
| nagios |
| test |
+--------------------+
5 rows in set (0.00 sec)
mysql> GRANT ALL ON nagios.* TO nagios at localhost IDENTIFIED BY "nagios";
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> quit
I have run through the entire install process but when I get to this (see below) - I get an error referncing the database...I don't know what I am missing...Any help would be appreciated

[root at nagios sbin]# ndo2db-2x -c /etc/nagios/ndo2db.cfg
Support for the specified database server is either not yet supported, or was not found on your system.

e-mail:naloi at experisdatacenters.com