socket time out

Param Srinivas prmsrnvs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:45:07 CEST 2009

Connectivity is excellent, check_ping works fine. No firewall and DNS -
using host by ip only.

Also for the socket time out error tried increasing the time by 50 sec but
still the same.

Now NC_NET when installed , it requires few changes in its configuration
right ? Like in active_ip_accept_list  included the ip address of the Nagios
server , and changing the startup.cfg file by commenting out port and
ipaddress.

Note :  When opening the config files for NC_NET i select open as word pad

Is this right ?

There is not proper documentation on how to troubleshoot issues with NC_NET

Thanks
Param

--
Best Regards