Nagios + Postfix

Martyn martyn at chetnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 16:19:54 CET 2009

I can not seem to get any notifications through from Nagios, I installed
postfix as suggested but I just keep getting my mails queuing, so far I have
over 200 sitting there with the same status message

Lost connection with mail.proweb.co.uk while sending MAIL FROM

Has anybody else had this issue and if so how did you fix it.

Cheers

Martyn