status.log pb

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:17:46 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Stéphane Cesbron
<Stephane.Cesbron at inserm.fr> wrote:

> I'm still having the following statement :
> There doesn't appear to be any host status information in the status log...
>
> Make sure that Nagios is running and that you have specified the
> location of you status log correctly in the configuration files.
>> --

You have very likely updated to nagios 3.x from 2.x in rpmforge,
without following the discussion on the changes in packaging. There
are some minor config changes that you need to make. I do not have the
email postings handy but you can find them in the rpmforge user list
archives I'm sure.

George Orwell