lun monitoring

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Feb 2 17:39:18 CET 2009

Marc Ismael wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone implemented any sort of lun monitoring plugin? Just gathering ideas
> on what is already out there before I get my hands dirty. Thanks.

You're far too anxious to let others solve your problems. It was less than
two hours ago you sent your earlier email, and you still haven't told us
what google queries you (presumably unsuccessfully) tried or which other
places you've looked for information.

If you appear as a timesink, people will pour anything but time your way.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se